System of Equations Calculator
About System of Equations Calculator
This online system of equations calculator is designed to solve systems of equations in two or three unknowns with each equation SEPARATED by a COMMA. Enter each equation and this simple calculator will instantly give you the solutions. The system of equations calculator is a simple, easy to use tool to determine the solution of any linear equations containing 2 or 3 variables.
How The System of Equations Works
Using The Calculator
- Enter the expression with each equation separated by a comma ,
- You can use any variables in the expression provided only two consistent variables are used throughout the operation for system of equation involving two-unknowns
- With three unknowns, a three distinct variables is required
- Hit the equal orange button to generate quick answer without steps but simple expansion if it contains a non-linear equation.
Inside the Calculator’s Brain
Solving Simultaneous Equations in Two Unknowns
- Enter the first equation as 3x-4y = 1, then enter a comma sign and enter the next equation x-6y=2 to solve for x and y variables
Solving Simultaneous Equations in Three Unknowns
- Enter the first equation as 3x-4y+2z=1 then enter a comma to separate the second equation x-6y+2z=2 and another one more comma before the last three equation 3x-y+2z=2