Profit and Loss Calculator
About The Calculator
A profit and loss calculator helps businesses calculate their profit and loss. Useful for calculating amount gain or loss in small business, personal and investment. This tool tells you how much gain in percentages from transactional activity on a set schedule.
How The Profit and Loss Calculator Works
Use the calculator to calculate the profit or loss of a product, company or business and find the loss or gain earned from a transaction that require a selling and buying of particular items
- Enter the cost of a product into CP box
- Input the selling price of the product into SP box
- Hit the equal purple button
Inside The Calculator’s Brain
- Selling Price – Cost Price = Gain or Profit
- If the selling price is lesser than the cost price, it returns a loss
- If the selling price of a product is greater than the cost price, it returns a gain or profit.
- The percentage of loss or gain is also computed by dividing the profit or loss by the selling price and multiply the quotient(result) by 100%