Linear Equations Calculator with Steps
About Simple Linear Equations Calculator
Linear equation calculator solves linear equations with one unknown including those involving brackets and fractions. Use this calculator to solve fractional equations. It can also be used to solve more complex problems with one or single variable. A linear equation is a mathematical equation that has only one variable. Solving this type of equation requires solving a system of equations, which is sometimes referred to as the “solution of the system”.
How The Compound Interest Works
Using The Calculator
- Choose a simple linear equation from the options and enter values
- Solve linear equations by entering values into the boxes provided.
- Once you’ve entered your data, click on ‘equal’ button.
- Hit the equal orange button to generate the result .
Inside the Calculator’s Brain
- The term(s) with coefficient of x is (are) arranged to the left hand side, so that the term with constant are on the right hand side immediately after the equal sign
- Collect the like terms
- Divide through with the coefficient of the variable
- Simplify the expression
- Obtain the result