Angle Between 3 Points in Regular Polygon
Use Mathcrave AI Tutor below, get a clear guides on how to solve problem-related on this topic.
About The Calculator
Angle between 3 vertices equation solver is used to calculate the angle between 3 points in a n-sided regular polygon provided three vertices a, b and c are given and are subtended at vertex a1, a2 and a3
How The Angle Between 3 Points Calculator Works
Using The Calculator
- Enter the value of the three vertices at point a, b and c
- Enter the number of regular polygon sides
- Hit the equal orange button to generate the worksheet.
Inside the Calculator’s Brain
- Calculate the number of vertices between point a and b, and c
- Find the angle subtended at the circumference
- Determine the angle subtended by subtracting the sum of angles of a triangles (180 degrees) from the two subtended angles at the circumference